A Bespoke Blending Service
With the capacity to handle any liquid, powder, cream or gel, ReAgent is one of the leading chemical blending and chemical solution companies in the UK. Whether you want to minimise your team’s exposure to hazardous chemicals, need an expert chemical manufacturer, or you simply want to focus on other areas of your business, we can blend your chemicals in a safe, controlled environment. In fact, our customers think of us more like a manufacturing addition to their team.
We have access to a huge range of raw materials, and with the ability to mix more viscous substances, we can produce custom formulations tailored to your needs. Our chemical blending service includes:
- Pre and post-treatment of blends
- Filtration down to as little as 0.2 micron
- Blends at elevated temperatures
- High viscosity chemical blending
- Powder blending
- Providing samples and testing before scale-up to production
- Ensuring regulations and legislation are met
We provide technical advice and expertise at each step of the blending process so you can be as involved as much as you’d like to be. We’ll also effectively manage the supply chain so you’re never in a position of being unable to supply your customers, and we’ll sign confidentiality agreements to ensure the protection of your product. Our chemical blending service is ideal if you already hold the intellectual property (IP), and are looking for an expert chemical manufacturer to blend your product.
High Viscosity Blenders
Thanks to our highly configurable blending machines, we can blend substances up to a viscosity of approximately 50,000cP. This is done with a range of heating equipment that manipulates the viscosity of a substance, meaning more freedom when it comes to formulating your product.
Tailored Packaging and Labelling Options
Our chemical blending service includes a range of packaging and labelling options to suit your needs. As expert contract packers, we’ll find a packaging solution that fits your budget and requirements. Whether you need your product delivered in bulk or in single-use containers, we can find the size and material that’s right for you.
We can provide packaging that’s compatible with a variety of chemicals, from corrosive acids to flammable liquids. The packaging options we have available include:
- High density polyethylene (HDPE) bottles ranging from 5ml to 1 litre
- HDPE jerricans from 2 to 25 litres
- Steel, plastic, and composite drums up to 208 litres
- HDPE or metal intermediate bulk containers (IBCs) with a 1,000-litre capacity
- Hermetically sealed glass ampoules
- Sachets with a 1–100ml capacity
We also provide a fully customisable labelling service and your finished product can be delivered, via our ADR-approved couriers, to any location worldwide. We can also deliver directly to your customers.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Benefit from over 3 decades experience
- We’re proud of our long history of providing first class chemical blending services and we are passionate about sharing the knowledge and experience we have gained with customers both old and new.
- A service unique to your needs
- We can blend batches from 1ml right up to 200Kg at up to 50,000cP of viscosity. Depending on your needs we can filter solutions down to microscopic levels of purity. Whatever your requirements demand, we offer the flexibility and expertise to make your products a reality.
- ISO9001 certified quality
- Our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard helps to ensure we meet your needs and continually strive to improve the service we offer. It helps us provide a guarantee that every product we manufacture is of the highest standard.
- Manufactured in the UK
- We don’t outsource our manufacturing services or sub-contract any work abroad so we have complete control over the quality and delivery of goods we manufacture. Our customers know that their products are manufactured and shipped from our Cheshire based factory in the heart of the UK.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you